Wednesday, March 17, 2010

No mobile networks today...What am I gonna do?
Oh yes! Mobile networks available now
But no electricity for 5 hours
Damn!!!!
After hours, the electricity finally came
Where the heck is my mobile?
Searching...searching...searching....
Got it!!! Yes!!! Network's available...
Took out the laptop and put it on
Connect my mobile to the PC
Connecting to the networks...
Please please please let there be networks.
It has been days without the internet for me
Looking forward to keep in touch with friends
Gotta send some mails
Gotta download some stuffs
Gotta log in to my facebook account, etc...
Yes!!! Finally....I got a connection
The first thing I do is write this post
To post to post....
Before the connection freaks out on me again
And bring back to me how dependent;
How slaved I'm to technology already.
Can't seem to do anything
Even almost have difficulty thinking straight
Gotta post gotta post this post before anything happens.